Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

The Bottle of Wrath

Dasani water


I walked out of the office on Sunday, and Gunny and I walked down the road to get something to eat. We got out of the office building, and I felt a slight breeze over my ear, as if a bird flew nearby. Then suddenly a huge eruption of sound caused my head to turn to the left and I saw on the payment a freshly broken bottle of Dasani that made its journey from the top of the skyscraper. After I realized what it was, I turned my head up to the roof and another one landed a few feet from us. We ran out of the way under the scaffolding next to our building. A New Yorker came out of the club next door, and turned his head up towards the sky and yelled out some obscenities at something or someone he thought was causing havoc. Great times in New York!! =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ling Family Crest
The Ling Family Crest